March is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month. And if you give a crap about it, you might just get stuff.
If you comment and tag a friend on our Instagram or Facebook post, you will have a chance to win one of our 20 prize packs. We’re also asking for a suggested donation of $45 to honor the average testing age.
Give a Crap Giveaway Prize Pack:
1. An original Squatty Potty stool, FDA approved, and designed to help you perfect your pooping stance.
2. DuClaw Brewing Limited Edition Give a Crap Sticker Sheet & Pins, to impress your friends.
3. A pack of EZ Detect™ Colon Disease Tests, a great option for at-home detection of hidden blood in the stool, one of the primary early warning signs of colorectal disease. Each test kit contains 5 flushable testing pads and an instruction booklet.
Get your results in 2 minutes. Use the result card to share with your physician, not your friends. That would be weird. Don’t be weird.
EZ Detect™ Benefits:
- Reliable & accurate – FDA cleared. Used by hospitals and physicians worldwide.
- Convenient & sanitary – No messy handling of your stool. Butt, you should still wash your hands.
- No dietary restrictions – Have your cake and crap it too.
If the test is positive, contact your physician for follow-up and further screening (such as a colonoscopy) and testing
Official Giveaway Rules:
To enter, you must be brave, and tag a friend in the comments. Yes, it IS that easy.
We are also asking for an optional recommended donation of $45 to honor the new national screening age for colorectal cancer.
You must be 21 years old to enter the contest, and live in the United States. The Give a Crap giveaway will open on Monday, March 7, 2022 at 10am EST and close on March 31st, 2022 at 10pm EST.
The Give a Crap Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook or Instagram. Brought to you by @DuClawBrewingCompany, @SquattyPotty, @ColonCancerFoundation, and @Biomerica.