You’ve prepared all year and it’s back… DAY OF RETRIBUTION!
Join us Saturday, November 3rd between 11am and 3pm, for a FREE ADMISSION, open house event and one-day-only direct sale of classic, vintage, and variant versions of Retribution Bourbon Barrel-aged Imperial Stout! $1 from every beer poured at the event goes straight to Back on My Feet Baltimore! Learn more about their mission here –> https://baltimore.backonmyfeet.org/
• 22 Brews On Tap
• 12oz Retribution Bottles & Cans For Sale Including Mix-&-Match Sixpack Options. (See Full Release List & Tasting Notes Below)
• BMORE GREEK GRILL Greek Food Truck
• Team Loud Que BBQ Food Tent
• The Green Bowl Latin/Asian Inspired Food Truck
• Live Music By Honey Extractor
• Live Music By 100 Proof
• Moonbounce, Cornhole, & Bar Games
• IDRANKBEER on site
• Dan & Gross Podcast on site
• Coat/Bag Check.
Free Admission & Family Friendly! Must be 21+ To Drink
Pets that are leashed and supervised are welcome.
Both cash and card accepted. No ATM on site.
RETRIBUTION RELEASE LIST:
– Classic Retribution 2018
– Barrel Aged Apple Brandy Retribution 2018
– Chocolate Caramel Cookie Retribution 2018
– Classic Retribution 2017
– Espresso & Bourbon Vanilla Retribution 2017
– Cocoa & Chile Retribution 2017
– Vintage Classic Retribution 2016
– Vintage Classic Retribution 2015
– Pumpkin Retribution 2015
– Chocolate Cherry Retribution 2015
An intricate blend of dark chocolate, coffee, and fruit flavors dominates the palate and conceals a warming 11.5% ABV. Six months aging in bourbon barrels infuses the beer with notes of oak, caramelized sugar, and vanilla, creating a smoky, sophisticated imperial stout that is truly a physical manifestation of patience justified.