Join us at the Brewery for our ‘Pet-A-Palooza’ festival on Saturday, September 22nd to benefit Baltimore’s BARCS Animal Shelter.
FREE ADMISSION! Food, Beer, Fun, and Games await you!
• Special Pre-Release of our next Sour Ale, Dessert Stout, & Double IPA in our DuClaw Release Series. (Tasting notes below).
• 22 Beers on tap.
• Roam the Brewery.
• BMORE GREEK GRILL Food Truck.
• BaltimoreChef Food Truck.
• Live Music by ShortcutSunny
• Live Music by 100 Proof
• Moon Bounce for the kids.
• Carnival Games & Prizes.
• Caricature Artist.
• Bully Sticks Donation Drive. Bing a pack of Bully Sticks in for BARCS and your first beer is FREE!
• Doggie Pie eating contest presented by Sweet Paws Dog Bakery.
• Free admission & family friendly! -Must be 21+ to drink.
• Pets welcome! -Must be leashed and supervised 24/7
• Both cash and credit card accepted at this event. No ATM on site.
Release Beers – Tasting Notes:
• Sour Me Peach Sherbet – Sour Ale
Medium-bodied. The inherent mouth puckering flavors
of the brew mix with sweet peaches and an addition of lactose for a perfect blend of tart & sweet.
• Rule Of Three – Double IPA
Silky Medium body. Centennial hops along with Citra
Lupulin Powder and Simcoe Lupulin Powder are combined in 3
dry-hop additions for notes of citrus & passion fruit, earthiness & pine, and berry & melon.
• The PastryArchy Pumpkin Spice – Stout
Full-bodied. The addition of pumpkin spice rounds out the brew’s complex mix of malt flavors for a seasonal twist on this Russian Imperial Dessert Stout.