Join us at the brewery for our 2018 Launch Party!
Saturday, February 24th, 11am-3pm
8901, Yellow Brick Rd. Suite B, Rosedale, 21237
Celebrate with us as we introduce to you the new DuClaw taste with our first can release of the year, the introduction of two new can line series and the welcoming of Raven Beer to the brewery.
‘The Pastryarchy: Chocolate Valencia Orange’ – Dessert Series Release
With a tried and true Russian Imperial Stout as our foundation, we launch ‘The Pastryarchy’ 16oz can series, the first edition being Chocolate Orange. The addition of chocolate rounds out the stout’s complex mix of malt flavors, while the citrus sweetness of the orange compliments and brightens the finish.
‘Sour Me: Raspberry’ – Sour Series Release
With the foundation of our first production sour, ‘Sour Me This,’
we launch the Sour Series in 16oz cans, the first edition being ‘Sour Me Raspberry.’ It mixes the inherit mouth puckering flavors of the brew with the berry sweetness of raspberry puree for a perfect blend of tart and sweet.
‘All Roads Lead To Centennial’ – 16oz Double IPA Can Release
A nice malt backbone interweaves into crisp citrus and bitter earthy notes for this 100% Centennial Hopped brew for the 5th release in our Double IPA series.
‘Into The Fire’ – Bonus 16oz Can Release
Our very first New England IPA brew in limited 16oz cans available at this event only. This hazy full bodied brew starts with a rush of citrus and passionfruit with hardly any bitterness and then finishes with a slightly bitter and pleasing grapefruit flavor.
• Can Release of 4 new beers including the first look at two new 16oz can series. Get it here first.
• 22 brews on tap including prototype brews and guest tap brewery: Raven Beer.
• Special Firkins of ‘The Cask’ by Raven Beer.
• $5 tokens sold on premise that can be exchanged at the bar for pours or flights.
• Catered Food on site available for purchase.
• FREE local Madhouse Oysters samples.
• Special Oyster Stout collab from RavenBeer & Madhouse Oysters.
• Live music all day
• Brewery tours.
• Kids activities and moon bounce.
• Free & family friendly! You must be 21+ to drink.
• Both cash and credit card accepted at this event.
• Please leave pets at home.