POSITION: PACKAGING LINE OPERATOR (FULL TIME)
• The Packaging Line Operator is responsible for the daily operations of both our bottling and kegging lines, and meeting production goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in the daily operations of both our bottling and kegging lines.
• Cleaning kegs.
• Upkeep and sanitation of machinery and necessary equipment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Physical requirements: Must be able to repetitively bend over, twist, kneel, stand for the duration of a shift, lift 75 pounds and maneuver 160 pounds repeatedly.
• Strong work ethic; the ability to work against strict deadlines is critical.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Thorough knowledge of craft beer and the brewing process.
• Scheduling flexibility as some off hours, evening, overnights, and weekends will be required.
• Analytical thinking and the ability to make situationally appropriate decisions based on available facts.
• All candidates must be highly motivated, self-starting, and passionate about craft beer.
• Forklift certification is not required but is a plus.
• A degree in brewing is not required but is a plus.