Join us at the Brewery for our 2nd annual ‘Pet-A-Palooza’ festival on Saturday, May 11th from 12noon-4pm to benefit Baltimore’s BARCS Animal Shelter. FREE ADMISSION! Food, Beer, Fun, and Games await you!
• Special Pre-Release of our next Sour Ale, ‘Sour Me Carolina’, Dessert Stout, ‘Bourbon Barrel Aged Vietnamese Coffee’ & Double IPA, ‘Dad Bod’ (Tasting notes below).
• 22+ Beers on tap
• Doggie Pie eating contest presented by Sweet Paws Dog Bakery.
• Food Trucks
• Live Music
• Moon Bounce for the kids.
• Free admission & family friendly! Must be 21+ to drink.
• Pets welcome! Must be leashed and supervised 24/7
• A portion of sales will go to BARCS
RELEASE BEERS – TASTING NOTES:
• Sour Me Carolina – Sour Ale
This medium-bodied sour has deep,
sweet ripened black cherries with a touch of tart cranberry bitterness. Carolina Reaper hot pepper comes at the back of the palate, initiating a slight burn. The hot doesn’t overpower but encourages additional sips to regain the fruited sour front end.
• Dad Bod – Double IPA
A juicy, flavorful, moderately strong double IPA with
a refreshing flavor profile covering the full hop spectrum. Now
pop that top and start working on your Dad Bod; a true testament to one’s love of craft beer!
• The PastryArchy BBA Vietnamese Coffee – Stout
Rich and decadent, the addition of Indian
Monooned Malabar Coffee to our Russian imperial stout base
yields nutty caramel and roasted coffee notes while the barrel
aging adds complexity to the finish.